The United Way of the Columbia-Willamette Catalyst Fund ($50,000 for Fiscal Year 2017-2018) is designed to initiate or strengthen an effort through one-time investments to strengthen the systems and networks that support the communities in our region.
The first cycle of the Catalyst Fund for the 2017-2018 Fiscal Year will open on October 1st, 2017. Thank you!!
1. Review the following documents:
2. Consider the best time to apply
- Requests are accepted in two cycles during the following months for awards up to $5,000 per application:
- October 1 – November 16, 2017
- March 1 – April 16, 2018
- Organizations currently receiving funds through Community Transformation are not eligible for this grant stream.
- Eligible organizations may only submit one request per fiscal year, and;
- In the spirit of fairness, the Catalyst Fund will be disbursed equally throughout the year, with requests reviewed and awarded by an internal committee (approximately $25,000 to be awarded per review session):
Oct. 1st – Nov. 16th 2017
July 31st 2018
Mar. 1st – Apr. 16th 2018
Dec. 31st 2018
>> Application is Now Closed<<
3. Submit your Catalyst Fund request:
Once you have completed your application, the following screen will appear confirming the receipt of your application:
Contact Chelsea Bunch, Community Collaborations & Investment Manager, at ChelseaB@unitedway-pdx.org.