Let's Talk: A GLBTQ Community Conversation
- Participate in a conversation about race, gender, the culture gap and other topics that impact the GLBTQ community.
- Share and learn about our community's needs and perspectives.
- Contribute to the development of policy priorities.
A Collaboration of United Way, AARP, and Pride Northwest. Lunch provided by Chipotle.
Help with the Basics - thank you!
Did you donate to our Help with the Basics campaign or share info about the campaign with your friends? If so, thank you! Because of you, more of your neighbors will get emergency help with food, housing and heat. Donors have given a total of $25,024 through the Help with the Basics campaign. That includes a $10,000 matching gift from the NW Natural shareholders' Corporate Philanthropy Fund. And thanks to our partners on the campaign, NW Natural and the Oregon Food Bank!
Your support of United Way creates change
United Way of the Columbia-Willamette harnesses the collective power of individual generosity to build strong, connected and engaged communities. We have the tools and the know-how to connect people in need with the building blocks for a stable and healthy life:
- Financial stability
- Health and well-being
Your support creates change.
- When you give money to United Way, you directly fund local projects that connect people with jobs, provide affordable housing and promote healthy living.
- When you volunteer your time and talent, you help children achieve in school or you give seniors and people with disabilities newfound autonomy.
- When you use your voice, you help set priorities that will provide opportunity for everyone in our community.
We know our community. Every dollar of every donation to United Way goes to projects that work.