At United Way of the Columbia-Willamette, we invest in our region’s kids.
UNITED FOR IMPACT
Your local United Way is working with organizations in our region to create solutions to the challenges of poverty for the kids who need it most.
• We are building awareness of the challenges that poverty creates.
• We are focused on the communities where the need is greatest.
• We are identifying and scaling the most effective solutions.
We are UNITED FOR IMPACT.
Together, we are making schools, families and communities stronger for kids.
Schools for Kids
All schools will be a place for kids to thrive and to be free to learn, explore and grow.
Families for Kids
All families will provide a stable foundation for kids to reach their potential.
Communities for Kids
All communities will be connected and supportive places to help the kids who need it most.
Learn more about our partnerships and investments:
- Community Strengthening Partnerships
- Successful Families 2020
- Early Learning Hubs
- Safety Net Partnerships
- Catalyst Fund Partnerships