Women United inspires, enables and motivates diverse women to be agents of change in our community through philanthropy, leadership and volunteerism.
For questions about Women United, contact Allison Rollison.
Women United will:
- Create systemic change in our community by investing in our region's kids.
- Cultivate a space where women empower one another and are collectively investing in women’s leadership and success in our community.
- Participate in unique, fun and inspiring year-round events focused on networking, philanthropy, advocacy and volunteerism.
Women United members must:
- Give a minimum of $1,000 annually to United Way’s local effort for kids ($83.33 a month). Make your qualifying gift now.
- Commit to investing in our region's kids (including Clark, Clackamas, Washington, and/or Multnomah counties).
- Have a desire to connect with other women in order to improve and strengthen our region.
Complete the form below.