Do you have an upcoming community event that aligns with United Way’s mission and strategic goals?
Apply for a Community Event Sponsorship from United Way!
- Sponsorships are available to groups and nonprofit organizations that serve Clark, Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington counties.
- Sponsorships will be awarded to groups and nonprofit organizations that focus on breaking the cycle of childhood poverty.
- Community Event Sponsorship awards will be made for up to $500 per award.
- Organizations who meet the criteria may submit one sponsorship application within a fiscal year.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note: Community Event Sponsorships are intended to support community events and fundraising events do not qualify.
Submissions will be accepted on an ongoing basis and are reviewed monthly. Final decisions will be notified accordingly.
**There are limited resources available for sponsorships; please plan accordingly.
- Alignment with UWCW mission
- Commitment to diversity & equity
- Located within the four-county region (Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington in Oregon and Clark in SW Washington)
- Opportunity to create long-term value
- Ability to create cross-promotional activities
- Opportunity to reach targeted audiences, increase brand awareness and build relationships
UWCW is committed to sponsoring events across diverse communities throughout Oregon and southwest Washington. Whenever possible, UWCW will have representatives as participants at those events.If you have any questions, please contact Susan Zepernick, Operations & Human Resources Coordinator at 503.228.9131 or email@example.com.