Do you have an upcoming community event that aligns with United Way’s mission and strategic goals?
Apply for a Community Event Sponsorship from United Way!
- Applications must be submitted with enough time (4 to 6 weeks) for decision and payment to be made before the event.
- Organizations who meet the criteria may submit one sponsorship application within a fiscal year.
- Opportunity to reach targeted audiences, increase brand awareness and build relationships, including cross-promotional activities.
- Most sponsorships will be made at a level of $500.
- Alignment with UWCW mission
- Commitment to diversity & equity
- Organization must work in and serve Clark, Clackamas, Multnomah and/or Washington counties
- Event must occur in the four-county region and be open to UWCW representation at the event
HOW TO APPLY
Please note: Community Event Sponsorships are intended to support community events and fundraising events do not qualify.
Submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis and reviewed every other month. Please see the sponsorship cycle calendar.
**There are limited resources available for sponsorships; please plan accordingly.
UWCW is committed to sponsoring events across diverse communities throughout Oregon and southwest Washington. Whenever possible, UWCW will have representatives as participants at those events.
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Gottfredson, Community Collaborations Manager at 503.226.9303 or LaurenG@unitedway-pdx.org.