Women United inspires, enables and motivates diverse women to be agents of change in our community through philanthropy, leadership and volunteerism.
Women United will:
- Create systemic change in our community by investing in our region's kids.
- Cultivate a space where women empower one another and are collectively investing in women’s leadership and success in our community.
- Participate in unique, fun and inspiring year-round events focused on networking, philanthropy, advocacy and volunteerism.
Women United members must:
- Give a minimum of $1,000 annually to United Way’s local effort for kids ($83.33 a month). Make your qualifying gift now.
- Commit to investing in our region's kids (including Clark, Clackamas, Washington, and/or Multnomah counties).
- Have a desire to connect with other women in order to improve and strengthen our region.
Interested? For questions about Women United, contact Chelsea Sokolow.