Thank you for running a United Way Workplace Campaign! Your campaign representative can provide you with materials to get started. You can also download materials from this page.
Do you have questions or want to get in touch with your United Way campaign representative? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.226.9338 and we'll be happy to help you.
Plan a campaign from start to finish
With the right tools, every company – small or large – has the potential for a fulfilling and successful campaign. Here are resources you can download to get started!
Core Campaign Materials
These are the "core" campaign materials - the most essential pieces for any campaign.
Campaign Handout in Spanish (Highlights our partnerships with organizations that serve the Latino community)
Campaign Video in English:
Campaign Video in Spanish:
Other Materials and Resources
- 211info Rack Cards English / Spanish
- 211info Wallet Cards: English / Spanish
- Campaign Coupons
- Guidelines for Collecting Donor Payment Info
- Hands On Greater Portland - Individual Volunteer Opportunities
- Hands On Greater Portland - Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
- Jeans Day Stickers
- New Hires Program: Pledge Form