Welcome to campaign season! As an Employee Campaign Leader (ECL), you will help engage and educate your co-workers, create excitement and drive dollars to help reach your company's goal.*Note: we'll be updating this page as new materials are finalized and ready for you to share with your colleagues.
If you have any questions or want to get in touch with your United Way campaign representative, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you.
Creating a communications plan gets everyone excited and rallied around the same cause. Your help will ensure we're all UNITED IN PURPOSE!
- Download these sample emails and personalize them to fit your company campaign. From the kickoff to the wrap up and everything in between, our templates will help you (the ECL) communicate to your employees and co-workers.
Social Media Toolkit
Sharing how your company supports the community on social media can help attract top talent and encourage your co-workers to share their excitement as well!
- Show how your company is getting creative for the campaign (ex. virtual rallies, games, raffles, etc.)
- Encourage employees to share why they support United Way using #UnitedInPurpose and #LiveUnited
- Download our social media toolkit and guide for more social media ideas, personalized images and everything you could need to spread the word
- View our 2021-2022 Impact Report to share in a company-wide email promoting your workplace campaign.
- Read through our latest blog posts. These in-depth stories highlight the impact United Way of the Columbia-Willamette and our many funded partners have on our region. Learn about how we work with Multnomah County to enhance access to high-quality preschool through our new Preschool Marketplace, how our Hands On Greater Portland volunteer team convened Comcast employees to revitalize Reynolds Middle School and how our new fall volunteer event Community Impact Week made a huge impact throughout our community.
- Jazz up your office space with a Workplace Campaign poster:
- Look through our list of Funded Partners to learn more about the organizations we support and the impact they have.
- Host a virtual event, for fun OR as a fundraising event! Get inspired with these great ideas.
- Learn about how United Way of the Columbia-Willamette rapidly responded to the 2020 wildfires in Oregon through our Wildfire Response and Recovery Fund Report. Additionally, check out how we are preparing communities of color for disasters that may yet come in our Inclusive Messaging Report.
- See how your donation can make an impact.
- Review our checklist for a successful Workplace Campaign.
- Look at the Frequently Asked Questions concerning Workplace Campaigns.
- Check out our fundraising A to Z advice.
- Get inspired with fundraising event ideas.
- Have fun with our United Way word search!
- Pass out these handy 211Info wallet cards so your team always has access to this impressive service supported by United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
- Finally, look over the extensive United Way branding guidelines for any answers you can't find above.