Welcome to campaign season! As an Employee Campaign Leader (ECL), you will help engage and educate your co-workers, create excitement and drive dollars to help reach your company's goal.
We recognize that campaigns in 2020 may look a little different, but below we have tools and guides for you to run an engaging and successful campaign, whether it's virtual or in-person. *Note: we'll be updating this page as new materials are finalized and ready for you to share with your colleagues.
If you have any questions or want to get in touch with your United Way campaign representative, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you.
Creating a communications plan gets everyone excited and rallied around the same cause. While so many of us might still be staying apart, it’s more important than ever to streamline your digital communications.
Below you'll find ways to engage your co-workers throughout the campaign, from videos to online stories to email and social media templates.
- Download sample emails and personalize them! From the kickoff to the wrap up and everything in between, our templates help you (the ECL) communicate to your employees and co-workers.
For 100 years, UWCW has been working to meet the needs of vulnerable families in our region. No matter the crisis, we have always remained steadfast to our commitment to LIVE UNITED and take care of our community.
That’s why we launched the Resilient Families Fund to provide supportive housing services for families with the highest risk of being displaced and divert these families from becoming houseless.
- Share our Funded Partners list with your co-workers.
Make Your Pledge
This year we've turned our pledge forms into fillable PDFs, making it easier for employees working remotely to give back to their community.
With each campaign pledge we're helping our community recover, become more resilient, while building a more inclusive and equitable region where all families have the resources and opporutnities to thrive. #UnitedWeReimagine
Show your co-workers how they can make an impact:
- Watch the 2020 UWCW campaign video
- Share our United Towards Resiliency impact report (coming soon) with your employees through your intranet, company newsletter or social channels
- Download the 19-20 Impact Summary to share in a company-wide email promoting your workplace campaign
- Show the video with our Chief Impact Officer explaining the United Way Difference and how we center racial equity in our work
- Scroll through our latest Stories and Blog Posts to hear from kids and families directly impacted by United Way and share with your co-workers
Sharing how your company supports the community on social media can help attract top talent and encourage your co-workers to share their excitement as well!
- Show how your company is getting creative for the campaign (ex. virtual rallies, games, raffles, etc.)
- Encourage employees to share why they support United Way using #UnitedWeReimagine and #WhyIGive
- Download our toolkit for more social media ideas, our logos and everything you could need to spread the word
211info is the agency that connects local nonprofits funded in part by United Way, with families in need of information, financial assistance, health, housing, childcare, food and more resources.